Sunday 21 November 2010

Here's an update

A lot of strange stuff has happened in that past few days. . .
I'll have to start a few hours after my friend arrived at my door, she was sleeping when my parents got in (they had been away for a few days) They knew something was wrong with her, but just assumed it was family problems.
Well, it was weird, because she seemed to bring a really uneasy mood to any room she was in, no one wanted to be alone with her, nor did we want to leave her on her own. So, seeing as my grandmother spends several months a year abroad, I suggested that  we call her, so me and my friend can use her flat for a while, except my parents thought it'd be better for my friend and I to stay here, cos it's closer to her family.
So now my parents are in London and I am here, alone.

I woke up this morning because of a loud scream, it didn't sound much like my friend, When I came downstairs (she refused to sleep upstairs, said that it felt too dark up there) she was standing at the front door, trying to open it, it was locked, and she seemed less like herself than she did when she first arrived, she didn't say anything to me, she just stared, and smiled. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the doll she had taken from my room, sat down on the floor and started to play with it.

I tried to contact her parents via mutual friends, to no avail, they're gone.
Right now I am fine, albeit a bit freaked out.
I've been reading blogs of others who have been or still are in a position similar to mine, and have come across the term "Hallowed" a few times...I think it's safe to say that my friend has been hallowed, I think it's safe to assume that whoever or whatever is in my house, is NOT my friend.

I'm not quite sure of what to do, I think for now I shall just have to pretend that I do not know this and try top get her out of the house, away from me.

As ever if you wish to contact me you are free to send an email to me at
V_00@rocketmail.com
I think it will be easier if you want a relatively quick reply as people do not get notified if I reply to their comments here.

V

3 comments:

  1. Don't abandon your friend. Contact Amelia(Sage), she's working on a cure.
    http://weavethecauseway.blogspot.com/2010/11/power-of-dream.html That's her blog. Go and talk to her if you need guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feh, more Hallowed....no cure yet, well...not without a price. I won't discuss that further right now.

    Suggestion for the headaches, try Greenlight's remedy. Cold Water, 3 glasses, table salt, lots of it, blue or green food coloring, something made of marble in each glass.

    drink quickly, put marble under pillow for 3 days.

    might help, might not.

    If your friend is really hallowed, you might consider tying a rope around her leg and anchoring it somewhere. Depending on how smart she is now, it might keep her out of trouble, looks like she had problems opening the door, so i'll say its a 50/50 chance.

    If you can keep her till the Solstice, I think she'll have a chance to fight it off, but that's so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. V be careful tonight bad shit is going down on our side.

    ReplyDelete