Saturday 11 December 2010

Think I'm finally getting somewhere. . .

Well, I've done some research, focusing around that weird email I got.
There was a long string of text at the beginning that said:

AmblesideBoleynBrooksideChalkwellElizabethElmGlendaleGrangewoodHarperHillviewLaburnumLeighMargaretNightingaleOakfieldPlashetRettendonSandringhamSherringtonStrom OlsenSunnysideWestcliff WindsorWoodside

These are all the original names of a local abandoned mental asylum.
Maybe I should go there and check it out, but how I am going to evade security there, I don't know.
I definitely don't want to go alone, but I fear that I may have to.
I'll post again when I have a plan.

V

1 comment:

  1. V whatever you do, do not go to any of those sites this could be a trap. He leaves cryptic hints that you should go some where that he has prepared as a trap to hollow or kill you. Avoid going anywhere near those sites if possible.

    ReplyDelete