Wednesday 17 November 2010

Remember my friend that went all weird?

they turned up at my door today. . .
She's asleep now on my sofa, she was in such a state. She begged me to hide her, I don't think she really knew what she was saying, she seemed disoriented. She was filthy, so I got her in the shower, she didn't want to get clean though, seemed afraid of the water.
I was waiting for them in the living room, when she came downstairs, I had a hard time acting like everything was normal. She had been into my bedroom and was holding one of my collectible goth dolls tightly and refused tolet go of it...it reminded me of this Prothero that managed to post on my blog and twitter.

I've changed the passwords now, although I don't think that will help, after all they did manage to get on before.

I don't know how long my firend will stay here for, not too long, I hope. I can barely look after myself atm, let alone someone else.

As always feel free to comment me here
or send me an email at: V_00@rocketmail.com
or even tweet me at www.twitter.com/operatorV



V

2 comments:

  1. I am fine, albeit a bit scared.
    My friend on the other hand...I've come across the term 'Hallowed' and I think she has been, I am trying to plan the best cousrse of action regarding this, but I also think it important not to let on to her that I know this.

    V

    ReplyDelete