Wednesday 24 November 2010

The situation

I couldn't sleep last night, no real reason, I just wasn't tired.
As a precaution, I am carrying around the house keys with me at all times, for the most part, my friend is kept in the spare room, I bring her food and let her out to use the bathroom a few times a day.
I'm quite sure it was her posing as 'Prothero' as I haven't heard from them since she turned up.

I had a comment on my last entry that led me to shut my friend in the spare room:

Feh, more Hallowed....no cure yet, well...not without a price. I won't discuss that further right now.

Suggestion for the headaches, try Greenlight's remedy. Cold Water, 3 glasses, table salt, lots of it, blue or green food coloring, something made of marble in each glass.

drink quickly, put marble under pillow for 3 days.

might help, might not.

If your friend is really hallowed, you might consider tying a rope around her leg and anchoring it somewhere. Depending on how smart she is now, it might keep her out of trouble, looks like she had problems opening the door, so i'll say its a 50/50 chance.

If you can keep her till the Solstice, I think she'll have a chance to fight it off, but that's so far away. 


I've been able to order groceries and all I need online, I'm very wary about leaving the house, especially after recieving this comment:

V be careful tonight bad shit is going down on our side. 

I'm assuming it means tonight (uk time) as I recieved it at almost 6am this morning.

I've not been getting to sleep until 4-5 am recently, I feel like I'm becoming nocturnal, although seeing as he often turns up at night it's not all bad because at least I'll be awake and on gaurd.

V

1 comment:

  1. We here in the states had a hell of a night Nessa was taken massive simultaneous attacks against several runners including myself.

    ReplyDelete