Monday 15 November 2010

This Prothero Character. . .

I was alerted to this 'Prothero' making apost shortly after they did it, but could not think of what to say. . .I took time away from looking at my email and blog until this evening.
Well in my email inbox
(V_00@rocketmail.com)
I saw that there was a comment, which pointed out what I had realised.
Some time back I explained why I chose the nickname 'V' It is the name of the protagonist from V for Vendetta.
Prothero also appears in this graphic novel.
Prothero collects dolls.
Prothero's dolls end up in an incinerator.
Prothero goes insane.

Maybe they chose that name just to mess with me, perhaps they chose it for a more obscure reason.

When things first started to get bad, I was confident that I stood a chance, now, I'm not so sure, I barely leave the house and, I'm constantly on edge, shaking because I am so scared, perhaps the best thing for me to do is run away, but how can I run when I haven't even got the money for a bus fair!

On the bright side, I haven't had any more phone calls or notes.
I don't know how many of the people who read this have ever had any experience with him before, so I don't know what to make of this relatively new symptom.

Even though I haven't seen him, I can feel him. I tried to go to the corner shop yesterday morning, I got as far as the entrance to the parking lot, I could feel him. Right there, watching me I knew it was him, I don't know how I knew this, I just knew it.
Has anyone else experienced this?
I'm really scared.

V

No comments:

Post a Comment