Tuesday 26 October 2010

been getting more phone calls

Been getting them every day since Friday.
Although no one has spoke since the last one I posted about, they've just been breathing down the phone. It was worse today, they did not give up, the phone rang, I answered, strange breathing, I disconnect the call, the phone again and again and again until I answer it. I tried turning my mobile off, but, then the calls started on the landline.
In the end I turned my mobile back on and let one of the silent calls go on, I just left the phone on my bed, when I returned to it,the call has finished.

I haven't been sleeping well recently, I'm lucky if I get 3 hours sleep each night.
It's midnight now, I'm gonna go off to bed in a few minutes, and try to sleep.

You can contact me at
V_00@rocketmail.com
Or just leave a comment here.

V

No comments:

Post a Comment