Friday 29 October 2010

I received a note...

I woke up kinda late today, there was something sticking through my letter box
This piece of paper
I opened it up and there was a message. I'll have to type what it says here because all the pictures I took came out distorted and cut up.
Across the top it said "The truth shall make you free" there was a picture of what looks like an eye then beneath it, it says "He's watching"

Here is the clearest picture I got

'He's watching' Is the URL of this blog, I don't think it's a coincidence that they chose that phrase, this means he knows.
Does this mean he's like some omnipresent evil that sees everything I do?
perhaps he found my blog some other way (ie. through my friend that now appears to be his puppet).

Thw quote at the top of the page "The truth shall make you free"
I don't know what it means, I know I don't have many readers, but, I need help...please?
help me find out what this means.

V

No comments:

Post a Comment