Thursday 28 October 2010

going out tomorrow

I haven't left the house since the phonecalls started, but tomorrow, I'm going to town.
Hopefully it'll show them that they can't hinder my day to day living.
There's no point fighting if you forget to live.
I might take my small camera out with me, just in case I see anything odd.

I'm still having random bouts of illness, never the same, today my joints have swollen up and it's hard for me to move, I've been very tired too, even though I had a decent nights sleep.

I'm thinking of starting a BlogTV channel, but I don't know, most of my viewers are in America so timing will be a bit of an ass since the dime difference between here and the US varies from 5-10 hours.

I'm so confused right now, I'll put more thought into it when I'm thinking more straight.

V

No comments:

Post a Comment