Tuesday 19 October 2010

Starting to get a lot more serious.

I have not heard from on of my friends in a week. There is no explanation for this.
The last thing she said to me was "I'll see you during the week"
She seemed completely normal, and I mean completely normal, there was absolutely nothing strange or out of the norm about her. She wasn't planning on going away either.

I went to her house today,I was knocking forever before thet door was answered, her parents were there, but they really didn't want me there at all, I didn't make it past the front door, they said she wasn't in, This was strange, it was lunchtime on a tuesday, she's always home lunchtime on a tuesday. What was also strange was that all the curtains were closed, and it didn't look like there were any lights on either.

I'm at a loss here, I don't have anyone to talk this over with in person, if I talk this over with anyone I know personally, it could put them in danger. It also means I haven't anyone to bounce ideas off of (trust me, having someone like that helps sort the ridiculous from the possible)
All I can think of is that they wanted to make it seem like no one was home, so they'd get no visitors, but WHY?
Why wouldn't they want visitors? What could have possibly changed so much within a week that made them so hostile towards me? I haven't told any of my friends about my problems with him, with The Slender Man.

I don't understand it, I'm feeling so isolated right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment