Thursday 14 October 2010

Sleep

My sleeping pattern is getting increasingly screwed up.
I really have to force myself to sleep if I try to sleep before 3am, it's not uncommon for me to be still awake at 5am, and I'm usually awake by 8. It sucks, it means I'm pretty much constantly tired.

I lost some time today, not much, maybe half an hour. I had put on an episode of House, I rememeber the first 10 minutes or so, then nothing until the ending credits. I probably just fell asleep. My new glasses have pretty much fixed my migraine, it'd probably go completely if I managed to get a decent nights sleep!

I woke up still tired today, not rested in the slightest, but I didn't have any dreams or nightmares, I see this as a good thing, I'm not good at waking myself up from scary dreams.

I've been forgetting things a lot today, like to go out and buy stamps and an envelope *head meet desk* and lots of littles things like where I left my phone and what way the heater dial goes. My throat is still sore, but it hasn't developed into a cough, I suppose that's a good thing, means my white blood cells are doing there job and fighting the infection.

It's getting colder here, of course it is, it's October, in England. It'll start getting misty too, don't usually get thick fog where I live. I hope it doesn't become a 6 month winter again (we had snow until MARCH this year) snow will trap me in this town, British public transport fails when it snows, and no one really likes to drive as theres always a shortage of road salt. . . *le sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment