Friday 8 October 2010

Disturbing dream

It is quarter to 9 right now as I start writing, thats just about 4 hours earlier than I usually wake up, but, I want to write this dream down before I forget it completely.


There is a residents parking lot/garages behind my house and some fields behind that, you can clearly see both from my bedroom window, my dream started with me standing in one of the fields at night, alone. I was not afraid. Then The Slender Man goes and turns up. The dream is really disjointed it cuts between movements quickly and seemingly randomly, like blinking only less fluid. I see him by the tree at the edge of the field first, and I am still not afarid theres a blink(thats what I'm gonna call the sudden cuts in the dream) and he's right in front of me. It was like I had an extra sense, A 'slender sense' Because I understood him. He spoke to me, well not speak, he doesn't have a mouth so he can't speak, but I knew what he was 'saying' anyway. He asked me to give him some victims, straight away I give him the name and describe the appearances of some people who I don't like. It was like dream me actually wanted to help him! There's another blink and he's touching my face. Blink again, he's angry, the victim from my list that he chose is nowhere near scared enough. Another blink, Im crying now, in a lot of pain. I almost fall to the ground, but I stop myself by grabbing onto him, this amuses him and he rests his hand on the back of my head like I'm some sort of pet. One last blink and I'm alone in the field again.

I woke up because my cat was on the conservatory roof, trying desperately to get into my room via my window, she was making a lot of noise, I let her in then go to pee, there was a huge ass spider in the bath, I get it down the drain with boiling water before peeing, I hate spiders. It made me realise thatI haven't had one in my room for about 10 months (touch wood) this is strange, I used to have  a few every couple of weeks, big ones too *shudders*

Silly isn't it? I have The Slender Man to deal with and it's the spider in my bath that left me shaky and fearful!

--------------------------------------

So, I went to the field from my dream at about 4pm today, just to check that everything was normal, it was. I think I overreacted from that dream a bit, and then the spider really put me on edge (yes, I am that bad with spiders!) The dream was odd and quite disturbing, but it was just a dream, there is no way that I'd ever help The Slender Man, part of the reason I made this blog was to help others who he is following!

V_00@rocketmail.com
my email inbox is always open.

I also now have a twitter
http://twitter.com/operatorV

V

No comments:

Post a Comment