Saturday 9 October 2010

Town today

Went into town today and met with some friends I hadn't seen in a looong time.
It was nice to be able to forget about The Slender Man for a bit and just enjoy the company of friends, I'm a bit tired now, but a lot more relaxed than I have been in a long time. It started to get dark so I phoned home for a lift, didn't feel like taking the bus.

People get so caught up when The Slender Man is after them they forget about the simple things, like just hanging around. I guess some people aren't as lucky as I and can find him everywhere they go, I didn't see him at all today, maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention, but I'm quite happy right now, so I don't care quite as much as I should.

The Slender Man has a great ability to spread fear and unhappiness, I guess what I'm trying to say is, even if The Slender Man is following you, it is still possible to be happy some of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment