Wednesday 6 October 2010

First post

It's safe to assume that this whole mess started a few months ago when my firend first introduced me to 'The Slender Man' I'm not gonna lie, it did freak me out, but it was fake, right? It had to be fake. That was my first mistake, never assume the Slender Man to be fake. Never. It just makes it all the worse when you find out he's real. I read a blog a while ago (I forget what it's called, butt if you recognise it please tell me) which said that The Slender Man had been thought into reality, enough people believed in him to make him real, this freaked me out, for the first time I believed that there was a chance of him being real, but what scared me more was how familiar he seemed.

Let me explain, you know when you turn on the TV and you see a cartoon from your childhood that you had forgotten all about, then as you watch it you begin to remember, that cartoon just feel familiar, you get me? The Slender Man just felt familiar to me, like he was something I had known for years but had forgotten all about. I was sure that I had never heard of The Slender Man before, but if I were to believe all I heard about him he definitely had the power to make one forget.

It is universally accepted that The Slender Man has effects on those that he follows, some get ill, others lose time and black out, when I learnt this I thought back to something that hadn't crossed my mind since it's happening, just over a year ago, I had put it down to tiredness at the time.

I had been sitting on my bed at the time, watching TV, a normal thing for a teenaged girl to do late at night, well the next thing I know is my mind is completely blank, no thoughts at all, I was just there, staring at the wall. I was barely aware of my surroundings, but there was still some awareness. I couldn't move, not even my eyeballs, but the more I think on that moment, the more I can swear I saw something tall and dark move in the peripharalls of my vision, I didn't make anything of it at the time, how could I? I had no thoughts. I'd estimate that I was like that for about 45 minutes before any thought passed through my mind, at the time I put it down to tiredness and went to sleep. Now it seems that perhaps The Slender Man tried to take me or do something to me, and whatever he had tried to do had failed.

I'm damned sure that The Slender Man wouldn't want one of his victims even slightly awake when he carries out whatever it is that he actually does. Perhaps one might assume that that night was when this whole mess started, it's safe to say that I have been far more prone to illness since then, but, I have not blacked out again since, not really.

Now, I'm not one for themed blogs as such, but, seeing as there are so many out there about The Slender Man I thought I'd add mine to the pile, I want to know what he was trying to do to me that night and why it appeared to have failed, if these otehr blogs are to be believed I should have been well done for within a month or so of that night and here I am more than a year later, I think it's safe to assume that he failed that night.

If you wish to contact me feel free to leave a comment or drop me an email at
V_00@rocketmail.com

3 comments:

  1. "...well the next thing I know is my mind is completely blank, no thoughts at all, I was just there, staring at the wall."
    Typically a male state of mind, so since you're a girl it must have been pretty unsettling.

    More seriously though, while I'd rather not be the pessimist, I have to ask: how can you be sure that he failed at whatever he was doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can't be 100% sure that he had failed, but it just doesn't fit with everything else I've heard. As Sherlock Holmes said, Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, that's the real shit.

    People who The Slender Man messes with tend to end up disappeared or dead and since I am neither I came to the conclusion that he failed or at least got distracted and decided to hold off his plans for a bit.

    I guess it could all be some elaborate game of his, whatever it is, I'm determined to find out, knowledge is power after all.

    V

    ReplyDelete
  3. the effect you're talking about at the top is the Tulpa effect. I talked about it before I knew the name of it.

    ReplyDelete