Sunday 17 October 2010

Saw him last night.

At my front door.
A lot of the people that read my blog are American, I don't think you have many front doors with glass panels over there, do you?
well, my front door has 2 glass panels side by side that come to the middle of the door, it's patterned glass, so the view in is obscured, and where the computer place is, is right opposite.

He was looking through the glass, I saw him, but I don't think he saw me. If you remember my Theory about how he can sense fear, it will make the actions I took seem logical. I sat back in my chair unpaused the episode of house that I was watching, I began to breathe deeply and I relaxed, my heart was racing from the adrenaline, but, in mind, I was calm.

The next time I looked, he had gone, lost interest I suppose.

Let's all assume that my first piece of advice is, Stay calm.
My second little piece of advice is, Everything is relevant.
If you find yourself dealing with The Slender Man, treat everything as if it's relevant to him and your survival, until it's proved otherwise.

Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever is left, no matter how improbable, that's the real shit.

I guess it seems easier to run for most people than to apply logic to their situation.


V

1 comment:

  1. Us Yanks do indeed have front doors with glass panels. How common they are depends on the region; my hometown had quite a lot, but there aren't any at all where I'm staying now.

    ReplyDelete