Friday 22 October 2010

I got a phone call today

I think it was from my friend who I talked about in my last post. .
She sounded really weird for most of it, like she was really scared and then she'd sound obscenely calm and there were times that it was like she was being forced to say things.
Here's a transcript.
I will mark when she sounded scared in *
when she sounded like she was being forced with -
and when she sounded calm will be typed normally.

My phone rang mid afternoon, I had just got home.
Me:Hello
Her: (breathing)
Me:Hello? Who is this?
Her:*You brought it into my house*
Me:What? Who is this?
Her:*It's* -you know damned well who it is- *it's m-me, don't you recognise my v-voice?*
Me:Oh..God..
Her:(laughter)
Me:If I find out this is some horrible prank...
Her:*Oh God, you brought it into* -He's coming- *My House*
Me:What are you talking about?
Her:-He's coming- *That THING, you gave me to it* -H-He he's here-
Me:Who is there? Tell me!
Her:Don't play dumb, you're smart, he knows you are, strong too, just not. Strong. Enough. You lose, Love. (more laughter)

I put the phone down after that, She must have called from a phonebox, last time I checked it seemed as if her landline had been disconnected amd if she had been using a mobile, the number would have come up on screen.
It seems very likely that The Slender Man has found some use of her. I don't know if she is dead or alive as one of his minions (if you can really call them alive)
I don't know what to do, part of me just wants to run away, but, running away just doesn't feel right. I'm just so afraid right now, and I know letting my fear get to me like this is stupid. She was right, I'm not strong enough.

I really don't want to be alone tonight.

As always you are free to comment or even send me an email at
V_00@rocketmail.com
God! I could do with some sort of distraction tonight.

V

No comments:

Post a Comment