Saturday 16 October 2010

Finally managed to get a decent night sleep.

11 hours of sleepy goodness.
Had a dream that I was running through a park, away from something, I don't know what.
Yesterday was sort of weird, my cat would not leave me alone, she even lead me upstairs to my room at one point. Seriously, she went to the hallway and stopped, I came to see what she was doing (if she goes someone and you can't hear her, she's making trouble) She looked at me then walked to the stairs and stops, I follow her again, she goes upstairs, I keep following until I'm in my room, and she jumps on my bed and goes to sleep.

So, I'm thinking, there was either something downstairs that had her scared or there was something upstairs that had her too scared to go up there alone. She never acts like that unless she's scared, she acted the same way for weeks after she was out and didn't return before the Fireworks started. She gets scared easily by loud noises, but there were none.

She spends a lot of time at the field behind my house, perhaps she saw something there, something that scared her bad, and when she's scared she doesn't like being alone, she usually attaches herself to me when she's that scared, She's acting normal today, but, I'm still worried. Perhaps she saw him, perhaps she saw The Slender Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment