Monday 18 October 2010

Some more history

Perhaps you read my first post, perhaps you did not.
well here is a link to it
http://hes-watching.blogspot.com/2010/10/first-post.html

In that post I rambled on about something that happened to me a just over a year ago, something that I believe to have been my first encounter with The Slender Man. I never noticed him again until A friend brough my attention to him earlier this year. That's not to say he had been absent for those months beforehand, I just hadn't noticed him.

This time I shall talk about my first encounter after my friend had formally introduced us. I had gone to the beach and surrounding town to be alone, I had had a rubbish morning. There are a set of steps going towards the sea where I like to sit as it's usually always quiet there. I sat down, and pulled my favourite book out of my bag and began to read, it was like I was in a bubble, my headphones were in, there were no people about, it was just me, my music and my book. I don't know what made me look up, I just had a feeling that there was something infront of me, in the sea. When I looked up I did not see the sea, instead I saw a thick fog. I thought nothing of it and went back to reading.

There was a loud crashing sound, like thunder, but, without the rain or lightening. I looked up and there it came again, The fog seemed thicker and had spread. I decided to go where the fog wasn't as thick, cars often drove down the road that the steps lead from and I didn't want to risk being run over. I went towards the sandy area where there were some climbing frames for children to play on. The fog had become thicker, I couldn't have made my way back to town at all. I fumbled about in the fog to find the climbing frame thing and sat myself down on the first part I found. There was another loud crashing sound, A dark shadow appeared in front of me, it was very large, but lacked definition, it was moving closer. The tentacles became clear first, followed by the rest of him. I was so scared that even when I tried to move my knees buckled and I fell to the ground, he still came closer. He came so close that when the wind blew I felt his suit move with it against my face. He just stood there for a while, I don't know how long, a few minutes maybe. Then he started to move away and the fog dissipated.

I stayed on the ground shaking, I felt too weak and scared to move, but I did move eventually. I got the train back home and locked myself in my room, I kept the curtains closed and curled up on my bed, I stayed there in that state until th enext morning.

I was and still am clueless to his actions on that day, perhaps he just wanted to mess with me, this seems very likely, but when it comes to The Slender Man, you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment