Wednesday 13 October 2010

I have a theory

About The Slender Man. . .

We know that The Slender Man is faceless, that is a universally accepted fact.
So, how does he see, taste or smell. Perhaps it is as we do but via another route. Use this as an example, you take a picture of something you see, it is exactly what you see at the time, yes? you show it to a friend so they have seen exactly what you did, via another route.

I don't think that cleared it up any better, but, lets just assume The Slender Man can see,smell and taste the same things that we do. But, he is NOT like us. What I think is, The Slender Man has another sense, one that we do not have, he can feel fear, especially fear of himself. You see, Since I had that dream I've spent time with friends, been happy, been distracted and I haven't seen him at all.

I'm not saying that not fearing him is a get out of jail free card, because, he's not stupid, if he sees you walking down the street, he'll know it's you whether you fear him or not. But say, for instance that you are part of a crowd or in a locked room, how does he know that you're there? He feels you, he feels you because you fear him.

Of course this all could be a game of his, he likes to play games, he likes to make you believe things, but I don't think this is one of his games.

The human mind is a remarkable thing of great power, capable of great feats. My mind has been clear of all fear for a few days, and he hasn't been about, if I keep it clear, he won't be able to find me so easily.

1 comment: